Friday, January 28, 2011

Post Pregnant Body Suit

to Angouleme is a genius ideas

As reported in the previous post ideas keep coming to the states general of self in Bologna let me point out some things. I wish I could tell

nice things about comics, and there would be, but lately I am always to work in top secret projects that I can not gossip before they leave the official press campaigns.
One thing I can tell is that I did the storyboards for a video di Caparezza . Il video lo si vedrà pubblicamente solo dopo il lancio del disco che è previsto, se non sbaglio, in primavera. Qui qualche news sul video . La troupe che ha realizzato il video è di un gruppo di ragazzi di Pordenone di grande talento: questo è il video con cui hanno vinto il concorso per la realizzazione del video di Caparezza. E' fatto benissimo e considerate che avevano 45 ore di tempo per girarlo e montarlo. Sono dei maghi!

Tornando alla mia passione per i fake , se volete ridere tantissimo dovete leggere le finte recensioni e i finti racconti di Maciste . Praticamente riprende classici o autori molto in vista e is the fake! He writes so well that at first you do not understand that it is a mockery of the stereotype that by now has formed around a few figures. A treat for a true snob, really indie, and laugh laugh laugh! If you are addicted Wired like me, Maciste has just published the fake editorial of February Riccardo Luna.

0 comments:

Post a Comment